Svenska | English
Water treatment and biogas production in 70 countries
Läckeby Water Group is an independent, privately-owned Swedish group offering expertise in three areas:
Purac Puregas plants with extremely good overall economy of the world's cleanest production of biogas.
News and press releases
- 2013-01-23 PURAC reduce carbon footprint from pulp production in Estonia
- 2013-01-01 Purac Puregas Receive Royal Seal of Approval
- 2011-10-19 Breakthrough by Purac for new water treatment technology in Scandinavia
- 2010-09-08 Purac secures drinkingwater in Gothenburg
- 2010-06-02 Purac supplies wastewater treatment plant at Stora Enso Fors
- 2010-05-17 Purac purifies drinking water and waste water in Sri Lanka
- 2010-03-25 New large order for Purac - Expansion of wastewater treatment plants in Bergen, Norway
- 2010-02-25 Purac launches new biogas technology for Eco-city in China
- 2010-02-16 Norwegian Environment Minister inaugurates Purac Biogas plant in Oslo
[ Press archive ]
Internally developed products of high quality for mechanical treatment of water and sludge.
The Board of Directors in Läckeby Water Group AB and the Management Team of Läckeby Water AB have decided to convert the company’s divisions into independent subsidiary companies.